Passware Kit Forensic2021 v2
Get a free demo
Seeing is believing. Give Passware a test drive at zero cost to you.
Passware Demo FAQ
What are the limitations of the demo version? Why did it fail to recover my password?
The demo version allows each of the attacks to work for up to 1 minute. For those passwords that can be recovered instantly, Passware Kit Demo displays the first 3 characters. Otherwise, Passware Kit Demo recovers passwords which are not longer than 3 characters. This feature does not work for all file types.
The demo version helps you to evaluate the product and check if your files are supported.
What are minimum system requirements?
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019, or Windows 7/8.x/10 (64-bit only) installed and configured
- 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 1 GB of free hard disk space (more if you use custom dictionaries)
Passware software supports PC platforms only. However, it can recover passwords for some FileMaker files created on Macintosh. You can run Passware products on a Virtual PC or Parallels Desktop to unprotect your files. For Windows Key, a Windows Setup CD (32-bit or 64-bit) is required, as well as a burning CD-RW drive in order to record a password reset CD instead of the USB disk.
Where can I find your software end-user license agreement?
Please refer to Passware Software End-User License Agreement (SLA).
How do I uninstall Passware product?
You can uninstall our software directly from the "Add or Remove Programs" list at Start->Settings->Control Panel, or follow the steps below:
- Run the Passware Kit installation file (.msi) again.
- Click the Remove button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.