Passware Kit Forensic2018 v1
- Immediate delivery for online orders
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- One year of free updates included
- Products must be returned within 30 days from the date of their purchase.
- Customers are required to produce evidence of the problem, e.g. screenshots, sample files, etc. upon request of a Passware Customer Support representative.
- Full purchase prices are refunded, excluding shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Passware provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee when any product does not function as advertised. Passware stands by its products and provides its customers with the most reliable and up-to-date password recovery solutions as well as excellent customer support service.
NOTE: For some types of files, such as MS Office 2007-2013 documents, RAR archives, and other types marked as "Brute-force Recovery" in the specifications table, the password recovery process is time-consuming. In this case, only the password recovery speed is guaranteed, but the time required to check all the passwords for this file depends on the password settings. Therefore, a long password recovery process is not a reason for a refund.
Single-use products (marked "for one file only") are non-refundable, regardless of the refund reason.
View our authorized Passware PartnersRenew Subscription
Need multiple licenses? We offer Volume Discounts
Passware SMS Subscription
Passware Kit Business and Passware Kit Forensic products come with one free year of Passware Software Maintenance and Support (SMS) subscription. New features are being added to Passware Kit on a regular basis with four major releases and multiple minor updates per year. This release cycle has been strictly followed for over 10 years. The simplest way for you to stay current is to renew the subscription.
|Single License Subscription||Passware Kit Forensic|
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Server 2003/2008/2012, or Windows 7/8.x/10 (32-bit or 64-bit) installed and configured
- 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 150 MB of free hard disk space (more if you use custom dictionaries)
Passware software supports PC platforms only. However, it can recover passwords for some files created on Macintosh, such as FileMaker. You can run Passware products on a Virtual PC or Parallels Desktop to unprotect your files. For Windows Key, a Windows Setup CD (32-bit or 64-bit) is required, as well as a burning CD-RW drive to record a password reset CD instead of the USB disk.