Passware Encryption Analyzer2017 v1
Passware Encryption Analyzer is a free tool that detects protected or encrypted documents, archives and other types of files on a computer. The tool provides detailed information about protected items found, including protection methods and encryption type.
Run a free check to verify that you still have passwords for important files or see how secure your files are.
- Scan speed over 4,000 files per minute
- Recognizes over 200 file types
- Displays password recovery options and decryption complexity
- Lists recovery options and launches appropriate password recovery modules if necessary
- Provides detailed information: file formats, protection methods
- User-friendly Explorer-like interface
- Products must be returned within 30 days from the date of their purchase.
- Customers are required to produce evidence of the problem, e.g. screenshots, sample files, etc. upon request of Passware Customer Support representative.
- Full purchase prices are refunded, excluding shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Passware provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee when any product does not function as advertised on the web site or in help files. Passware stands by its products and provides its customers with the most reliable and up-to-date password recovery solutions as well as excellent customer support service.
NOTE: For some types of files, such as MS Office 2007-2013 documents, RAR archives, and other types marked as "Brute-force Recovery" in the specifications table, password recovery process is time-consuming. In this case, only the password recovery speed is guaranteed, but the time required to check all the passwords for this file depends on the password settings. Therefore, a long password recovery process is not a reason for a refund.
Single-use products (marked "for one file only") are non-refundable, regardless of the refund reason.