Passware Encryption Analyzer2017 v3
Passware Encryption Analyzer is a free tool that detects protected or encrypted documents, archives, and other types of files on a computer. The tool provides detailed information about protected items found, including protection methods and encryption types.
Run a free check to verify that you still have passwords for important files or see how secure your files are on your computer.
- Scan speed over 4,000 files per minute
- Recognizes over 200 file types
- Displays password recovery options and decryption complexity
- Lists recovery options and launches appropriate password recovery modules if necessary
- Provides detailed information: file formats, protection methods
- User-friendly Explorer-like interface
- Products must be returned within 30 days from the date of their purchase.
- Customers are required to produce evidence of the problem, e.g. screenshots, sample files, etc. upon request of a Passware Customer Support representative.
- Full purchase prices are refunded, excluding shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Passware provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee when any product does not function as advertised. Passware stands by its products and provides its customers with the most reliable and up-to-date password recovery solutions as well as excellent customer support service.
NOTE: For some types of files, such as MS Office 2007-2013 documents, RAR archives, and other types marked as "Brute-force Recovery" in the specifications table, the password recovery process is time-consuming. In this case, only the password recovery speed is guaranteed, but the time required to check all the passwords for this file depends on the password settings. Therefore, a long password recovery process is not a reason for a refund.
Single-use products (marked "for one file only") are non-refundable, regardless of the refund reason.