Passware Windows Key Basic
Passware Windows Key Basic creates a password reset CD or USB Flash Drive that works during the boot process and instantly resets Administrator or other account passwords and Windows security settings that prevent you from logging in.
- 100% recovery rate
- All passwords are reset instantly
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Vista, Vista SP1 supported
- All Windows Workstations supported
- Resets passwords with a bootable CD-ROM or USB drive
- Burns a password reset CD
- Resets local Admin passwords, including Live ID Accounts
- Resets local policy settings
- Resets secure boot options: startup password or startup key disk
- Displays account properties
- Supports all Service Packs
- Supports RAID/SCSI/SATA drives
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Immediate delivery for online orders
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Products must be returned within 30 days from the date of their purchase.
- Customers are required to produce evidence of the problem, e.g. screenshots, sample files, etc. upon request of a Passware Customer Support representative.
- Full purchase prices are refunded, excluding shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Passware provides a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee when any product does not function as advertised. Passware stands by its products and provides its customers with the most reliable and up-to-date password recovery solutions as well as excellent customer support service.
NOTE: For some types of files, such as MS Office 2007-2013 documents, RAR archives, and other types marked as "Brute-force Recovery" in the specifications table, the password recovery process is time-consuming. In this case, only the password recovery speed is guaranteed, but the time required to check all the passwords for this file depends on the password settings. Therefore, a long password recovery process is not a reason for a refund.
Single-use products (marked "for one file only") are non-refundable, regardless of the refund reason.
View our authorized Passware Partners
Passware Windows Key Editions
|Resets Local Admin password|
|Resets other local account passwords, including Live ID|
|Resets Domain Administrator password|
|Records a password reset CD or USB drive|
|Fully supports Windows workstations (including 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and Windows Tablet PC Edition)|
|Fully supports Windows Servers (including 2016, 2013, etc.)|
- Windows Setup CD or ISO image is required to make a Windows Key password reset CD or USB drive. If you do not have a Windows Setup CD, you can request a Windows Key ISO download.