Passware Windows Key Basic
Windows Key Basic creates a CD or USB disk that takes over from the boot process, then resets an Admin password and security settings that may prevent you from logging in. Windows Key Basic is an easy Windows password reset solution.
- All versions of Windows workstations supported, including Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows Vista
- Resets local Admin password
- Resets secure boot options
- Resets local policy settings
- Fully supports RAID/SCSI/SATA drives
- Resets passwords instantly, regardless of their complexity
- Backs up security settings and can set back the original password
- Easy to use
- 100% money-back guarantee
Passware Windows Key Editions
|Resets Local Admin password|
|Resets other local account passwords, including Live ID|
|Resets Domain Administrator password|
|Records a password reset CD or USB drive|
|Fully supports Windows workstations (including 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and Windows Tablet PC Edition)|
|Fully supports Windows Servers (including 2016, 2013, etc.)|
- You can download Windows Key, install it and create a bootable CD or USB Flash Drive on any PC you have access to. Then use this CD/USB Drive on the locked PC to reset the password.
- To create a bootable password reset CD/USB Drive, a Windows Setup CD or ISO image is required. if you do not have a Windows Setup CD, you can request a Windows Key ISO download.
- To record a password reset CD instead of the USB disk, a burning CD-RW drive and a blank CD-R/DVD-R disk are required.