Passware Decryptum Portable is a set of rainbow tables that allow instant decryption of Word and Excel files up to v.2003 with a Rainbow Tables attack by Passware Kit Business or Passware Kit Forensic.
With Decryptum Portable, the decryption is performed offline, so there's no need to connect to Passware's Decryptum server.
- Success rate is 99.7% for MS Word files and 95% for MS Excel files
- Instant decryption - recovery process takes under 1 minute
- All types of File-Open passwords are removed, regardless of length or strength
- All Word and Excel 2003/2002/2000/97 files protected with the original 40-bit encryption are supported
- No data leaves your computer
- No limitation on the number of files decrypted
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Some limitations apply
- Products must be returned within 30 days from the date of their purchase.
- Customers are required to produce evidence of the problem, e.g. screenshots, sample files, etc. upon request of a Passware Customer Support representative.
- Full purchase prices are refunded, excluding shipping costs.
- Files protected using additional cryptoproviders are not supported
- Decryptum Portable does not support MS Word/Excel files created with MS Office 2007 or higher and old files created with MS Office 95 or prior.
- Decryptum Portable can be used on Windows 8/7/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2003 systems only.
- Documents created with restricted permissions using the "Information Rights Service for Microsoft Office" are not supported
- Decryptum Portable does not recover the original password; it just removes it.
- MS Excel files which contain custom menus are not supported.
- Decryptum Portable does not work with Workbook/sheet, document protection and VBA passwords. It removes only file-open passwords.
Money Back Guarantee
Passware provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee when any product does not function as advertised. Passware stands by its products and provides its customers with the most reliable and up-to-date password recovery solutions as well as excellent customer support service.
NOTE: For some types of files, such as MS Office 2007-2013 documents, RAR archives, and other types marked as "Brute-force Recovery" in the specifications table, the password recovery process is time-consuming. In this case, only the password recovery speed is guaranteed, but the time required to check all the passwords for this file depends on the password settings. Therefore, a long password recovery process is not a reason for a refund.
Single-use products (marked "for one file only") are non-refundable, regardless of the refund reason.
View our authorized Passware Partners
Need multiple licenses? We offer Volume Discounts