- Microsoft Windows Vista, Server 2003/2008/2012, or Windows 7/8.x/10 (64-bit only) installed and configured on your system
- 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 150 MB of free hard disk space (more if you use custom dictionaries)
Passware software supports PC platforms only. However, it can recover passwords for some FileMaker files created on Macintosh. You can run Passware products on a Virtual PC or Parallels Desktop to unprotect your files. For Windows Key, a Windows Setup CD (32-bit or 64-bit) is required, as well as a burning CD-RW drive in order to record a password reset CD instead of the USB disk.
Demo Limitations & Notes
- Demo version recovers passwords containing no more than 3 characters.
- QuickBooks Key patches databases from QuickBooks 2003-2019 and generates new passwords to unprotect these files. Backup copies of the original databases are created. In addition to instant database decryption, QuickBooks Key provides an option to recover original passwords using brute-force attacks.
- Passware Software End User License Agreement
- Uninstall instructions